Thank you for your interest in using this blog. To ensure that all users enjoy a positive experience, comments posted to the blog will be evaluated before they go “live.” Please familiarize yourself with the following blog guidelines prior to posting your comments:
- Please stay on topic. The purpose of this blog is to encourage discussion and community. The following will not be posted:
- Simple kudos for blog authors or content.
- Any comments not related to the blog topic.
- Please be courteous in your comments, especially if you disagree with the blog author or other commentators.
- The following will not be posted:
- Obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist or sexually explicit language.
- Personal attacks on the blog author or anyone else. Any negative reference to other people or organizations.
- Political statements.
- Advertisements or solicitations.
- Links to other websites.
- Your own or someone else’s personal information, such as e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Please be brief and to the point.
- Please do not post the same comment more than one time
We reserve the right to add or change the above rules at any time.